The summer and autumn seasons are the typhoon season. Last year, in just two months since the summer, the Nanjing area suffered four strong typhoons, and there were 7-10 winds and gusts above 12 levels. More than a hundred trees were scraped down, and various traffic was forced to stop. The once-sudden Sutong Bridge was also affected by the typhoon "Wambia", which caused the bridge damper to be separated from the stay cable. However, the Nanjing Continental 20KW wind turbine located in the European factory has withstood the test after being subjected to many typhoons for many years, and the normal operation and power generation effect have reached expectations (Figure 1) .
The FD series 20KW wind turbine independently developed by Nanjing Continental has a starting wind speed of 2.5m/s, a rated wind speed of 11m/s, a limit wind speed (3 seconds) of 59.5m/s and an impeller diameter of 12m. The 10KW wind turbine has multiple handling and protection processes, as well as a SCADA remote monitoring system. Through remote monitoring, even in remote areas with poor weather conditions, the operation status of wind turbines (see Figure 2) can be found, which is very suitable for farms, small wind farms, smart grids and microgrid systems.
The detailed technical parameters of Nanjing Continental 20KW wind turbine are as follows:
Start wind speed Vstart
Cutting into the wind speed Vin
Annual average wind speed Vave
Rated wind speed Vr
Cut out the wind speed Vout
Ultimate wind speed (3 seconds) Ve50
Diameter of impeller
Stall + electromagnetic control
Electromagnetic brake + mechanical brake
Blade + hub
Upper end weight
Nanjing Ou Lu Electric adheres to the philosophy of “creating an environment of high efficiency and energy saving, achieving a better life with science and quality”, always insists on quality first, safety and reliability, pays attention to various technical indicators of products, selects raw materials with excellent quality, strictly controls and makes ingenuity , to provide users with safe, efficient and reliable quality products!
- Introduction to the adaptation and application of small wind turbine system
- Nanjing Continental Electric explains the behavior and control of 5000W wind turbines (2)
- Servo motor agent Continental Electric launched the "Quality Month" event in September 2018
- Behavior and control of 5000W wind turbine (i)
- Continental electric small wind turbine unique at Yangzhou International Lighting exhibition
- Warm congratulations to Servo drive manufacturer Continental Electric successfully listed in "new three-board"
- Congratulations on the European general-purpose inverter won the title of Nanjing Famous Brand Product
- Continental's "Wind and Light Complementary Power Generation System" core technology opens up market awareness
- General inverter parameter class failure, do you know what to do?